Keep A Weather Eye…
The coming months of late summer and fall will be very exciting for every one at Central Sarasota Farmers Market. We expect to be seeing a lot of activity and growth. Here are a few teasers of what is on the horizon….
- Craft Days will be starting back up on September 6th. One Saturday per month we’ll be hosting additional artisans and crafts-people.
- New Vendors! We have several new vendors scheduled to enter the market over the next few months. We are very excited about them and will announce them as they arrive.
- Eat Local Week starts on October 24th and we are developing another Agriculture Education day to go along with it.
- Talking With Your Mouth Full. We are working to release the second installment in September.
- CSFM T-Shirt Pre-Ordering. We are working on Central Sarasota Farmers Market t-shirts.
ON: Sue Sweeney, the creative mind behind SUES Handbags, is back with us after being gone for the summer. WE MISSED YOU SUE! You can read an article posted about Sue Sweeney at patch.com. Click Here to read the article about Sue.
ON: Bonnie from Brooklyn Knish will be at the market this Saturday with savory knish pastries.
ON: Greens on the Gro Hydroponic Farmers will be back with us full time starting this weekend!
ON: Purple Belle Ice Cream Truck is back with us this weekend serving up smoothies, ice cream, benniets, and more!
OFF: Baja Boys will not be with us this weekend but will be back on the 6th.