We are all in for a special treat as Michelle from the Baja Boys Grill Gourmet Mexican food truck will be demonstrating how to make sweet, savory empanadas. The demonstration starts at 9:30am.
For those of you who have eaten Michelle’s incredible food creations, you know how fresh, unique, and delicious her dishes are. For those of you who have not tried the Baja Boys food, you will be absolutely delighted.
This week’s market will be fun with the addition of our Craft Bazaar. Our craft day will add local artisan and craft booths to our weekly array of other vendors. Plus, we will have a kids craft area. Our Roster craft vendors includes:
- Amani Studio: Paintings, Prints, Ceramics-Reproductions.
- Jo Ana’s: Greeting cards, Stamping Supplies. Terraniums and plants.
- Sassy Glass By Pink: Hand-Made Kiln Fired Fused Glass Jewelry.
- Joyita’s Closet: Hand Made Dog Apparel Clothing.
- Italian Craft: Hand Made Crochet Jewelry.
- Herve Holly: Beaded Flowers, Wood Carvings, Wire Figures, Paintings
- Sue Sweeney Art: Sue’s Handbags Are Hand Painted. Small Cards and Prints.
- Steve Luscko: Reclaimed Wood Garden Work Tables. Custom Made and Decorative Wall Art Wood Puzzle Boards.
In addition to the craft booths, there will be a kids craft area where kids can have fun with various craft projects. This kids event will be hosted by Miss Kristi from Pure Imagination Studio: an organization that teaches children to use a variety of materials to be creative and have fun.
Market Day Music
Music on March 15th will be performed by John Howard with special guest James Hawkins. John has performed in Sarasota for more than 12 years. He has 3 CDs under his belt, the most recent of which has received excellent reviews from print, online, and radio media. His sound is a little country, a little Buffet, a little rock n roll, and a lot of fun.