This weekend is the second weekend of the month which means the country is coming to the city. That’s right, we are hosting vendors from the Old Miakka Farmers Market. The first collaboration occurred on February 14th and it was a huge success. We loved having our friends from over yonder join us to make the Central Market that much bigger and better…… and they bring GOATS and Mr. Darcy the turkey!
This month we have:
- Yolkers Wilde with goats milk products, cows milk, and butter.
- Myakka Gold Honey with orange blossom, wild hive, and wildly orange Honey
- Sweet Pea hand painted signs and ceramics
- Maria’s Mexican Sweets with traditional Mexican candies and cookies
- Natasha’s Produce with local vegetables, tropical fruits and fruit trees
- Roxi’s Handcrafted Jewelry with gem stones, crystals, quartz set in sterling or brass
- Shady J Kitchen with locally made jams and reclaimed wood crafts
Food Truck Rotation
We have recently started rotating our food trucks to keep the food selection new and exciting. This week we have Thrive Street Eats, a vegetarian and vegan kitchen, and Bell’s BBQ and Seafood Catering.
Our Music this week will be provided by Sandi Grecco and is brought to you by the Acupuncture Spring Festival happening on March 21st from 10 am til 2 pm. at the Philippi Creek Mansion.
The Central Market General Store will not be at the market on Saturday.